MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas's Discussions (2,236)

Discussions Replied To (2062) Replies Latest Activity

"Guys, how do you know this is true ?? ... :'("

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Apr 19, 2014 to Condolences to Enrique

48 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Enrique's fan

"hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaa poor thing he needs a girl right now !!!!"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Jul 27, 2013 to LUCAS MAKES A MUSIC VIDEO FOR "TURN THE NIGHT UP"

37 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Malena Reyes

"jajajjajajajajajaajajajajajjajajja"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Feb 18, 2013 to HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY DEAR ENRIQUE FAMILY!!

29 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Nafi & Nasi

"Happy valentine's day hermanaaa ! Love you muchoooo ! thanx pòr tu amistad siempre ♥"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Feb 17, 2013 to HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY DEAR ENRIQUE FAMILY!!

29 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Nafi & Nasi

"argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Jan 24, 2013 to That’s one big bra…

41 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Tracey_EchangetheWorld1HeroGirl

"w"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Jan 24, 2013 to Thanks to the Experiencia Religiosa Fan Club in Argentina for helping children in need! Keep up the good work! Hope to see you down there soon to help.

20 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas

"Right now Experiencia Religiosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Dec 17, 2011 to EXCLUSIVE ARGENTINIAN on line radio where enrique music is played ALL DAY LONG

21 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Vivi` Iglesias

"zacchh!   i wanted to know if enrique has any plan to come here, argentinaa!,, im wa…"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Sep 2, 2011 to Enrique’s Euphoria Tour starts in less than 4 weeks! Are you part of the Enrique VIP Experience???

9 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by chicaturka

"zachh! pleasee tell enriquee to come to argenitnaaa!!! pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Jul 28, 2011 to HOW CAN WE SPREAD THE WORLD ABOUT TODAY SHOW IF WE DONT LIVE IN NY??

21 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Sharon Glase

"estupiiiiidaa!!!!! wth are youuuuuuuuuuuu??????? ahhhhhhhhhhh quiero detashessssssss…"

MissChurches♥SuéltameLasRiendas replied Mar 31, 2011 to ENRIQUE! IF U READ THIS, I DONT LIKE U NO MORE..CANT BELIEVE IT!

64 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Vivi` Iglesias

RSS

© 2017   Created by Enrique Iglesias.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service