Enrique Iglesias - Official Website

New album SEX AND LOVE available now!

Ingrid's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't tell for sure, we had the chance to listen to 7 tracks so surely a few more ma…"

Ingrid replied Feb 10 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14
Reply by Mrs.Iglesias (afafiglesias)

"merci bien! :) "

Ingrid replied Feb 10 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

"haha thanx, Ananta! i'm still on cloud 9! lol <3 it's been a week today and it st…"

41 Feb 14

"Hi, Hilde! I still can't believe it actually happened and keep looking at my pics ev…"

Ingrid replied Feb 8 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

"Nice story June! :) Happy U got lucky and  made ur dream come true! ;)"

Ingrid replied Feb 8 to Well Guys I have to say:

60 Feb 12
Reply by Nicola C.

"ouais je l'ai vu vers 13h et 16h ;)"

Ingrid replied Feb 6 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

"ce sont les photos du 04.02 l'après-midi dans la voiture ;)"

Ingrid replied Feb 6 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

"Thanx for the kind words Sarah! :D I'm very aware it was a one in a lifetime chance…"

41 Feb 14

"Thanx sarah i still have to pinch myself tomake sure i didnt fall asleep and dreamt…"

Ingrid replied Feb 5 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

"Indeed, he saw quite a lot of me while in Paris during the 2 days he spent there! :D…"

Ingrid replied Feb 5 to THANK U ENRIQUE FOR THE M&G IN PARIS (UPDATED with short video) !!!!! :)

41 Feb 14

RSS

© 2014   Created by Enrique Iglesias.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service