Enrique Iglesias - Official Website

New album SEX AND LOVE available now!

HELLO PEOPLE! I REALLY DIDNT WANNA MAKE A VIDEO THIS YEAR 'CAUSE ENRIQUE NEVER SAYS THANK U HAHAHAHAA! WELL ONCE I GAVE HIM THE DVD AND HE SAID THANK AND ALSO HE SAID THANK U THRU A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BUT MAYBE IT WASNT HIM BUT THAT'S IT HAHAHAA! BUT I BEEN MISSING MAKING ALL THESE CRAZY VIDEOS WITH ALL THE FANS PLUS MANY FANS HAVE BEEN INSISTING ME TO MAKE 1 THIS YEAR. IT'S GONNA BE HARD FOR ME TO MAKE 1 'CAUSE IM GOING TO PERU AND ARGENTINA ...YAY!! BUT I SOOOO WANNA MAKE SOMETHING SMALL FOR HIM BUT REALLY WELL ORGANIZED. OK THIS IS THE DEAL. MOST OF U HAVE SEEN MY VIDEOS...THEY R ALWAYS CRAZY AND WE ALWAYS HAVE A LOT OF FUN MAKING THEM.

1ST. IM SELECTING 2 ENRIQUE SONGS, I WONT SAY WHICH SONGS 'CAUSE ENRIQUE MIGHT READ HAHAHAA! GOTTA BE A SURPRISE. NOW FIRST THING, U NEED TO HAVE A CAMERA SO U CAN FILM YOURSELF. IF U R TOO SHY TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA, DONT DO IT. NOW IM GONNA DO A LOT OF EDITING SO I'LL BE SELECTING THE BEST SHOTS OF THE VIDEOS  U SEND ME SO ALL THE FANS WILL SHOW UP ON THE VIDEO BUT I'LL GIVE U ALL THE DETAILS ONCE U SEND ME AN EMAIL.

2ND KEEP IN MIND VIDEO WONT BE READY BY MAY 8TH 'CAUSE IM GONNA BE AWAYS BUT IT'S FINE 'CAUSE ENRIQUE IS ALWAYS LATE HAHAA...BUT IT'S GOOD 'CAUSE HE IS GONNA BE GETTING MILLIONS OF MESSAGES AND HE WONT BE ABLE TO SEE OUR VIDEO THAT DAY, SO VIDEO MIGHT BE READY THE FOLLOWING WEEK...BUT ALL DEPENDS IF U SEND ME YOUR VIDEOS ON TIME.

3RD ONLY SEND ME AN EMAIL IF U AGREE TO BE ON A VIDEO AND BE OK THAT WE WILL SHOW THE VIDEO AFTER MAY 8TH.

4TH THIS VIDEO IS LIMITED..

5TH. DUE DATE TO GET ALL THE EMAILS THAT U WANNA PARTICIPATE ON THE VIDEO IS APRIL 15TH WHICH IS SUNDAY.

6TH HOPE EVERYBODY CAN MAKE IT.. LET ME KNOW AND LET'S HAVE SOME FUN FOR ENRIQUE'S B-DAY! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 37 BABY!!...YAY!...GOOD LUCK!

MY EMAIL

ines_samuel@yahoo.com

AGAIN, SEND ME AN EMAIL CONFIRMING U R PARTICIPATING...IF I DONT GET AN EMAIL, IM NOT SENDING U ALL THE DETAILS.

hurry!!! we got short time!!

so far I got 21 fans that confirmed...thank u!!...30 fans should be good enough...thanks again!

============================================================================

New Update:

Ok ...thanks everyone who's gonna participate on this enrique video...thank u thank u! let's see how it goes...again! it's not picture or video messages ...it's gonna be real videos of fans dancing enrique's songs so if u r willing to do that, get ready for the fun ! hehehe!

So far these the people I got...If im missing anyone let me know as soon as possible.

1. Lexi NY
2. Fatima Chicago ILL
3. Megan
4. Sam mexico
5. Luan NY
6. Dee Toronto, Canada
7. paty argentina
8. Bianca Ohio
9. Carlie Oregon
10. Gabi Mexico
11. maria NJ
12. rita mexico
13. tako georgia
14. nienke holland
15. rowena holland
16. dania kurd ( i need your location)
17. Michelle NY
18. kristina wampler (mission your location)
19. shawn india
20. cindy miami
21. sammy LA
22. Laura holland
23. Mary iglesias (missing location)
24. pamelapatino (mission location)
25. voula greece
26. nafi and nasi Iran
27. Lindsay CA
28. Mel NY
29. ivanna DR
30. Isabel DR
31. chanell DR
32. Nicole (collet missing your location)
33. evdoxiavas@hotmail.com (pending, im not doing picture video, need your location too)
34. aurora mex
35. Dianeygv (mission location)
36. Steph PA
37. charlotte )charloxie (mission your location)
38. Anna AU
39. juan Russia
40. Pelin (missing location)
41. pamela ecuador
42. Olya russia
43. ketty.skysea@gmail.com
44. mary (mard63 missing your location)
45. m.charcoal morgan (need your location)
46. madre (hilde)

47. Melissa Ireland

48. Pris (holland)

49. Linda (australia)

50. Ana ( argentina)

51. Amany (holland) mrs curls ;)

So far I have lot of fans so far. Tomorrow im clossing this topic so if u r not on the list...sorry :(

Views: 1515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is perfect!!! Always look forward to meeting new friends!!!

ofcourse im in again!! :D
sorry im bit too late, cuz i didnt got the time to go on the forum so i didnt see this topic!! :(

but i've got your message on facebook and yeaaaa i'll make a video for our Enrique!! hahaa!

i sent you a email.. can't wait for the details!!

xxxDaisy

I glad u r here on time!!....yay! U working on your video hermanita?? how is it going???

Sorry hermana! Im gonna let it pass this time...to much to do in to little time...can't make the deadline....wish you all the luck, im sure its gonna be awesome once more!! Besitos y abrazos muy fuertes para ti Inesita! x

Awwww! We r gonna miss u!! :( but thanks for always participating on the videos hermanita! U r great! Our madre is gonna join us.. Wait until u see moving our madre's butt hehe!

Euh, thanks for talking about my butt mi hija ! I know it's huge and won't probably fit in the camera ! But oh well ... it will survive it ! Hehehe !

Besos,
Tu Madre !

Hahahahahha i got finaly quality time with my laptop whahahahah ofcourse hermana...Mrs. Iglesias is always participating haaaaaaaaaa!!! great you are doing this again!!! i was also thinking and thinking about what to do this year....but then i saw your tweets haaaaaaaaaaaaaa GREAT!!! this will be so much fun!! and yes yes its fine if you post it a little later...but at the other side....8 may is the special day...hmmm but he will be still in Madrid then or just flying back again then...anyway we can do this again! just tell us what to do....and if you need any help....here i am hermana!

Beso!!

x

Oow and thanks for adding me on the list, mhuaaaaah!!!

cristipoo@gmail.com

DETAILS ABOUT THE VIDEO HAS BEEN SENT. IF U DIDNT GET IT, IT'S BECAUSE I DIDNT GET AN EMAIL FROM U...IM DELETING THIS TOPIC SOON

RSS

© 2014   Created by Enrique Iglesias.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service