THINGS TO DO IN DR
what to take with you
- comfortable cloths
- swimming suit (s)
- mask for snorling
- suncare cream
- antimoscito spray
- technics (camera, mobile, ipod, note-book..(?))
- charging adapters
- additional memory cards!/flash-cards
- some medicine box (as usual lol)
- tooth brush and other stuff like this..:D
- documents and tickets
- money/credit card
- get there at least one week before the event
- (if the arrival is in the morning) right after settle down in the hotel...
run to the beach to swim in the carrebean sea and/or do snorling/diving/surfing
(Depending on the weather lol) imagining that you're a hot pirate..like Johnny Depp :D
- after swimming lay in the sun, sipping a cocteil and look at hot girls in bikinis
- if the arrival is in the evening) go to a club and learn to dance merenge, samba etc and just have fun :D
- the next day..investigate the place/ go sightseeing during which:
- buy lots of rom! (one big for you...a smaller buttle for parents..and tiny ones for friends haha o vicevirsa..)
- buy souvenirs :D (cards, magnets, cds with some etnic music lol)
- practice spanish
- taste some cool food
- promote Enrique where possible:D..
- have a trip to the rich part of the island where Iglesias house is situated (La Romana). take a picture of it for us :D
the day before the concert :D
- find the STAGE (!) examine it and find the best place for viewing and shoting lol..
- charge the camera(S)!check if you have enough memory..
- meet and greet with EI and the band (if they come that day) have fun :D
..on the day..
- have a big lunch (lol..the concert will be long) before going haha.
- take cameras and all necesary stuff...WATER
meet and greet with EI and his team... have fun..
- go to the stage in advance..to stand in the right place you choose the day before..for shooting..
- enjoy the concert but don't forget to take pictures or videos..(you'll see what's better at the place)
- afterconcert party.. have fun
- next morning..that's when your medicine box may be useful :D
- then..free time... do what you want. .:D but take care of your camera and photos...better put them to your safe in your hotel number haha
Anything else to add? :D
Spanish Phrasebook especially for you is coming soon