Enrique Iglesias - Official Website

New album SEX AND LOVE available now!

What about Enrique and Adele singing together??

Who  thinks it will be good to see our love Enrique singing with Adele?

I would love to see that.

Views: 1481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what 'bout enrique feat eminem or katy perry?

Eminem? :'( 

:')

I don;t really like Adele...so would not like Adele & Enrique sing together....

Their voices or styles don't complement each other... sorry... Beside it would look like he is riding on her grammy winning coat tails... Not cool! I'm just sayin'....

I disagree with you, He doesn't need her grammy winning, because he is ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, about their voices look at Enrique and Pitbull? They have different styles and still have great songs together.  :)

I think Enrique and Eminem

inging together??

Who  thinks it will be good to see our love Enriqut's on my wish list.  Her lyrics are like Enrique's deep hearted lyrics.  It would be a very natural duo.  I also think he likes her music and respects her as an artist.  

I don't think she has ever done a duet yet.  Enrique should be her first.  I can only imagine how great the song would be.  Two very unique voices fusing.  I think it would work, don't you?

Though she may be on the world's most wanted artist list right now with her huge Grammy wins.  Let's hope for this.

It's on my wish list.  Her lyrics are like Enrique's deep hearted lyrics.  It would be a very natural duo.  I also think he likes her m

e singing with Ad

I THINK THAT BETER ENRIQUE AND SHAKIRA OR PAULINA RUBIO OR THALIA

I think she is very talented but don't like her anyway making a duet with our kike would help enrique increase his popularity in the uk. Don't u guys think ?
no way!! I cant stand Adele! No way jose!! Enrique! please! Dont even think about it...OK wahtever! he voice is great but dont!! I rather u sing with Michele telo with Ai se eu te pego hahaaaaaaaaa!

hahahah Inessss u'r badddd lol Michele teloo no way what a fail, that would be the end of the world...

beijos

RSS

© 2014   Created by Enrique Iglesias.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service