New single "Finally Found You" available on iTunes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES; AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Universal Music Distribution, A Division of Universal Music Group Distribution, Corp. ("UMGD") at 10 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., Nov. 9, 2011, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. November 11, 2011 ("Entry Period"), you may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting http://www.enriqueiglesias.com/page/vote-enrique ("Website"), following the on-screen instructions, and your contact information, which you will be prompted to input in the spaces provided (no P.O. Box number accepted) and clicking the designated icon to submit your completed entry (collectively, "Entry"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), "Day" shall mean each calendar day during the Entry Period, and all times and Days are Pacific Time. Sponsor's computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes. You must have Internet access to enter the Sweepstakes; and normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., November 11th, 2011. Only one Entry per person/Address per Day (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are not minors (as defined by their state of primary residence, "Minor") upon entering, but are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states, D.C. or Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively, "Territory"). Employees and directors of the Sponsor, its susidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, licensees, advertising, promotion and production agencies, any companies who are performing work at Sponsor's request, Web masters and Web suppliers (individually and collectively, "Entities") and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [children, spouse, parents, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, are all ineligible to participate. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two (two) tickets to the American Music Awards and a phone call at least 5 minutes in length with Enrique Iglesias. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation , beverages, fax, fees and surcharges, food, gratuities and tips, incidentals, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, passport fees, personal expenses, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. No responsibility is assumed for any cancellation or rescheduling of the Awards, in whole or in part; and no substitute or additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the participation of the winner or Guest due to noncompliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. No responsibility is assumed for any cancellation or rescheduling of an event in whole or in part. If any event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, the travel portions of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to winner and no substitute or additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. The prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by November 16, 2011, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about November 11th , 2011, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winner will be notified by email on or about November 13th, 2011. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: potential winner's failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsors with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days after it is mailed;  potential winner's failure to be available to make the Trip on Sponsor-selected dates in 2012 and  any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. A Minor may not participate in the AMAs unless his Parent is the winner. The Guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Winner and Guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary documents (valid photo I.D..) before award of prize. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final value of the prize.
9. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of winner (after November 13th, 2011) and/or Rules (before October 31st, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Enrique Iglesias AMAs Contest 8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1050, Beverly Hills CA 90211.